Thursday, September 6

Lost...

No, not lost on campus.

I'm just feeling lost in this world, lost in my life, no firm grasp on anything, I don't have anything to live by, or for, or with. You need a purpose in life. Humans like to feel like they are here for a reason, you know, even though we're not. And I'm not above that at all, I'm no elite breed. But GOD I wish I could just be happy with what I do, and who I am, and not always be thinking of the things that I don't have and should be and am not. It's no way to live! I need to ENJOY what I do have, the amazing opportunities that are in front of me right now, and push all that other crap out of my head. Positive thinking, just like mum said. Another thing is how tired I am right now, like I could go to sleep and sleep all day I'm sure. All this interaction, literally, it's tough. And I have two more classes! Christ I wanted to go to the gym tonight but that's looking like it's not gonna happen. Did I tell you about my roommate? She looks like maddi! and shes little and wear flowy bright shirts and likes cartoons and drinking I think and shes really rich and has a lot of clothes and nice things. It's funny how I don't really care that much about what she thinks of me... i dont know if we're going to get along and my hunch is that we're not really. I dont care I just need a place ot sleep. Off to class #2!!!


-Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment