Wednesday, September 5

New School, New Year, New Page

So, here I am, at a new school, can you believe it? I hardly can, the past 4 days have been a blur. I've met some nice people, and the campus is beautiful and small, and I have some nice classes coming up. Funny thing, I have hardly hung out with my friend who goes here,  my best friend from high school... she seems to have her own life now, you know? and it doesn't seem like she cares enough about me to let me back in. And why would she, anyhow, I'm an awful friend. Anyways. I've still been having the same thoughts about wanting to be alone when I'm with a group of people... and then feeling bad when I'm alone and thing I should be with people... fuck me, right?? Mum was telling me about a book with a title like, "Imperfections, dealing with who you are and not who you want to be" or something. But that sounds like it was written, I mean literally. Gotta read it.
Oh, and, last night I was reaching for my razor in my bag and bam, it took a chunk out of my finger. I was really bleeding and I couldn't get a bandaid out and I got really dizzy and lightheaded so I went down the hall and had my friend put a bandaid on it... gosh it was intense. But that was nice of her. So I can hardly use my right hand correctly cause it hurts. a lot. Great start to the year huh? I hope I can write... so, I have my first class soon. updates to come. But you know? I feel like I'm living. And it's a great feeling.


-Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment