Monday, December 2

Sad Things.

Can't really believe that PW is dead... he was the one and only thing on my bucket list. I think part of the reason I wanted to go to Cali was him. So bizarre. I might stay up all night watching his movies, i've already watched all these interviews. Anyways. How can i be sad? I didnt know him. Some loser on twitter said, rip hottest guy ever pw. that is just reducing his entire amazing life to some superficial thing that wasnt even his doing. Fucking people. Anyways. I find it strange that we are born, and because of luck, coincidence, miracles, happenstance, whatever, some of us have physical features that all human agree are "attractive." ANd then some of us, probably all of us, are not perfect, are less perfect and have flaws. But what of these "perfect" specimens? they should be studied. Why are they perfect is it like a genetic primal desire that draws us to them? Maybe they are excellent examples of the human species and we all want to mate with them. But since when is being pretty helping further the human race? I feel like we made that one up. Being perfect and beautiful gets you so much in this world, blatantly more and with blatantly less effort than those of us who are less so. Im think of PW, naturally good looking, naturally perfect body, natural perfect personality, easygoing - and he just bam, become an actor, I doubt without much trying, and bam, makes all this money and only by doing things he loves, outdoor, adrenaline-filled, adventures. And he then takes all that money and uses it to help people, making the world a better place. He just, everything is just there for his taking. And I myself, who is not that attractive, I want to do big things like PW but im not that go-get-em, im not forward and I dont think i have what it takes to change the world as a average plain person. The whole thing is incredibly unfair and it makes me mad and i wish we didnt care about looks! But its interesting to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment