Monday, December 2

More Meditations on Paul

Looking at interviews.... he seems like a jock-y, 1990s, blond-hair blue eyes, bully-like, but not really cause all guys are like that, normal guy... i cant figure out his 23 yo girlfriend though. trying to relive his youth? She seems like a quintessential cali girl, but not very attractive in normal standards. A cali boy all the way it would seem. probs never a chance for me, seeing as im an east coast girl through and through. As if thats the only reason why. Its just so strange, all this. I wish I would get over it. I wonder if there will be other guys out there like him, ever, that i might meet. I think I need to work on myself a bit more before I start setting my sights on attractive, together, successful, interesting, older hollywood guys. First step, move to cali?

No comments:

Post a Comment