Sunday, February 24

WWWWWHHHHHYYYYYYY

WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK AM I SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW? What because I just saw that eddie redmayne has a gf? What, because you two are so close and you really had a chance with him, right? You pathetic fuck jesus christ. How all the songs on your ipod bring back memories of a life you used to live when you were happy and had actual friends and people actually knew you existed and wanted to be with you? You are lazy, thats all it is, lazy, unable to make life better just because aw, its hard. POOR BABY. yea, maybe the potential is in me somewhere, but how am in the world is it ever going to see the light of day if you dont man the fuck up and take chances? jesus christ. im shaking with so much anger! anger in myself! why am i so pathetic? Why do i need someone so badly to be with me.... anyone really.... just so im not with myself anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment