Saturday, March 2

Strange dream/reality

I had one of the strangest experiences last night... I still can't figure out if it was a dream, or it actually happened.... So, I wake up in the middle of the night to voices out in the hall. It sounds like Z and s and g maybe, that group, with the girl who lives right next to me. How I identified her voice, I don't know. But they were kind of dropping that girl off at her room. They were saying goodbye when z says wait doesn't (me) live on this floor? And the girl says yea, she does, I mean shes alot younger than me so I don't really know her. I mean I don't see her around much, but I know she's in her room a lot, like A LOT. But I bet she has meetings and stuff that she does. And z says, aw I mean that's just so SAD. Oh well, bye! And they leave. Strange right? Writing it out now I see that it must have been a dream. I literally havn't spoken to that girl once and how could she tell I was in my room a lot? Which I am not, by the way, I'm never in my room. And why would they talk about me right outside of my door when they could clearly see my name on it? But that feeling....THAT feeling is real, of having people talk about you and then think you're strange....pretty real. I woke up in the mornign having no idea which way was up, I was so incredibly out of it, was I dreaming then too? Am I dreaming now? Sometimes without a lot of human connection it's hard to know if you actually exist. It's a sad, sad life I lead.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment