Thursday, March 28

Matt

So as you might have heard, I have ultimately f-ed up my my hand at work. Stitches, brace, pain killers, everything. It was an idiotic mistake, my bad completely, they say i am lucky to still have my hand. T was telling me that a boy before his freshman was playing with fireworks and blew his right hand completely off. So messed up. Anyways, M was out of the studio when i did it, and when he came in his face, he just seemed horrified, disgusted, unhappy, mad...I didnt think he really thought of me... but i emailed him on sunday to tell him that i still have a hand, and he wrote back, saying he  was so relieved to hear from me, he had been thinking the worst and was glad that it wasnt worse...it was touching, i was glad he thought of me. but then i went to see him and that paul guy today, to tell them the deets of the deed. I felt embarrassed telling that i was completely not paying attention and was careless. but when matt saw me, was said he was so glad to see me and he just wanted to kiss my fingers, and had a sleepless night on friday thinking about me, and he was glad that i wasnt just a figment of his imagination and i was here in person. i melted. i really like him! i cant believe he was so concerned. i just, ive never felt that befre, or lately, having some CARE sbout me. i miss it. I hope i dont freak out around matt now. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment