Tuesday, March 19

ThoughtZZZZzzzz

I just got back from break, and that night I stayed up too late and stressed myself out too much regarding this idiotic magazine paper and presentation due the next day. And you know the kicker, I didn't even have time to present! Rather, some idiots powerpoint didnt work and then shes like soooo whos next on the list and before she could call my name im like, yup, that'd be me, i was hoping to go wednesday because this piece of shit in front of me right now would make you cry and quit teaching. I didn't even know what i was trying to say, do I even now? Shiiiiit. Hardly, I dont think my argument makes any sense. Fuck it. You know what I cant stand though, is that motherfucking idiot james. What an arrogant dick, I hate how he makes fun of josh and josh just giggles and goes along with it. I feel like I'm the only one who wants to punch him in the face every time he opens his mouth... an I missing something? Are they missing something? I just I just dont like him because he visibly judges people and I dont want him to judge me, I dont want to see him judge me and see what he thinks of me... if its good, i guess thatd be ok, but i dont think he could manage saying something good about anyone else except himself. I dont think I like people who have a high opinion of themselves.
Anyways basically all I feel like doing lately is just getting out of class asap and coming back and getting into my cozy pjs and snuggling into my cozy bed and watching the mentalist and fantasizing about patrick jane questioning me in that little room. Is that not called depression? What, I have the internet, i'm still living. This cold piece of metal and plastic gives me everything I need to be happy. Everything.


-S

No comments:

Post a Comment