Thursday, March 21

Gay

So a guy at work thought I was gay. OR at least asked which one I am. I shouldn't be upset, he was just being polite, but I'd be lying to myself if I believed that being anything other that white and straight didn't earn you a few stares in this country. That;s why I'm insulted, I know i'd be looked at weirdly. And he couldn't tell? Am I butch or something? I always thought I was feminine. I'm wearing these pretty turquoise earrings right now and and orange silk scarf. What if it's my jaw, I always knew it was too big and unfeminine. I'm pretty sure I would be disowned if I were gay. My parents hint at that too, they say, if you ever get a boyfriend...or girlfriend..... it's like come on. Why do people who like to keep personal things to themselves get so fucking screwed over and judged to eternity?? Why is being outgoing so fucking prized? Fuck this society.

No comments:

Post a Comment