Thursday, March 28

Hand

Did i mention how alone i was? the entire time, no one came with me, they asked if there was a friend who i wanted to call, who could come with me or who could pick up my stuff... no one. i have no friends here! its the truth so totally. But i was just thinking how kind all of the people who were there who helped me instead... the paramedic, tim, he had a wife and kids and was kind of a douche bag - he was fidlig with iv and touched my boob, he said sorry didnt mean to touch your BOOB. just, who says that? out loud to a poor girl all alone in an ambulance. I let my hand rrest against his leg seemingly by accident but not. when he left me hw told me to make him a pottery thing. i laughed but in hindsight what a dick thing to say. then there were my nursees, so kind and caring... why do i think about sex all the time... my life revolves around it... my thoughts...probably because of my lack of it... i just need some so i can get back to normal...how much fun would a fling with matt be....

No comments:

Post a Comment