Tuesday, May 7

Pegasuses and Tommatt

That's my new name for the Tom H and matt hybrid that i've created in my brain and had a surprising amount of dreams about... like last night. He was like a drill sergeant, leader type thing in this kids camp/school/ training place, it was like we were training for the military. I just remember me being in a group and us throwing spears, and when we would celebrate we would all throw our spears straight up in the air and I remember people getting speared right through as they came back down. very GOT style. I remember figuring out where i should go so i wouldn't get speared. We also rode horses, we each had a special horse, mine was dark and big, named juno and julian or something. SOmething had happened and they shut down the place for a while, or we went to war? All us kids got back and tommatt was standing at the gate with our horses inside, he was all patronly and nice, and then he open the gate up and we all ran in, and then he blew a whistle and all the horse came goloping towards us, right to their kid, and then i saw juno and she was so huge, and i swung up on her real fast and then i realized she had WINGS! she had grown wings and they were  huge and strong and she lifted us both off the ground and we circled the pasture then flew off into the sunset! And it was jsut like the end of a movie, credits started rolling after that, i swear. and then i woke up. themes: me as a kid, matts kids? matt as a father figure, tom in war horse, g.o.t and violence...old places houses, etc. i did watch a bunch of interviews with tom and the avengers last night, its an obsession. still is. i havnt gotten over him, i beat myself up for becoming interested in celebrities, christ im setting myself up. I wish I wold stop watching videos of him becuase that makes me like him all the more. sigh. also, i'd love to ride a pegasus.

-s

No comments:

Post a Comment