Sunday, May 5

So this one time...

I am in the midst of writing a huuuuge paper that i am way behind on but i just need to tell this hilarious story that happened to me. The hilarity of it just dawned on me I think, so I need to tell it now. So back in his school we had out sober graduation party yay! aka the lamest party in all of history. There was this one guy, who i had a history with, i wanted to be friends, but he wanted to date, then i said no i dont want to date, then he blew me off and started dating this rando, all the while iim saying i just want to be friends, period, and then finally he starts acknowledging my existence again, and we start talking, he really different though, and ive moved way on form wanting to be friends... but anyways its during that last period. so everyone else is sleepnig or being lame, and we go off, he says he wants to show me some music that he made. i though he like made beats, so i was like sure. he takes me down to his car which is like in the field, ad i though, ok, hes gonna play me a tape in his car. So he sits in the passenger side, is all of a sudden holding a basketball, and starts RAPPING!!! like, rapping, about basketball!!!!! and he was so loud and i was like so surprised and taken aback, i literally wanted to laugh out out loud.  remember glancing up at the house frequently to make sure no one was hearing this. I got tears in my eyes, you know when im embarrassed for someone? so i was just like standing there, at the door, and hes there getting all into it, thinking hes really good, which hes not, I mean I guess he could be but i dontt give a shit about rap so i didnt care for it. and he goes on. and on. fiiinally he stops. and i like quiet, trying to seem all amazed into silence when really i have no idea what to say. im like, wow, wow, that was really gooooood. ugh it was so awkward. what a fucking selfish show off. He wanted to make me think he was cool so i would sleep with him. Which, um, not the greatest ending to this story... I did. Sober too, jesus what was I thinking. It was in a bouncy castle, so that kind of was an experience... we all make mistakes guys, lesson of this story!

No comments:

Post a Comment