Saturday, July 20

Courage

I just watched the hunchback of notre dame... what a story, a dark, horrible story. It just made me cry, it was so sad, i just have a connection with/feel for the outcast, I know what its like to feel like you are horrible and that you dont belong anywhere, i just feel it. its an uplifting story, that there can often be great courage under a grotesque exterior, dont judge a book by its cover, etc... but it just is so, so sad. she doesnt love the hunchback, she loves the dashing handsome you soldier! The nice guy always finishes last! Life sucks for people who are different, they will never have a normal life. Am i kidding myself, here, living like this? Is a normal life what i need, and im just being lazy and not doing anything about my antisocialness and making excuses for myself? Will i be making excuses for myself my whole life? Do people need a normal life to feel good about their life, while they're living it? Can people who choose different paths get by and be happy? Will I ever be happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment