Sunday, November 6

MFA!

I visited the MFa yesterday. It was absolutely wonderful, I love museums so much. I don't know why - they are so grand, rich, so much history in one small place. D and I found a gorgeous room that both took our breaths away - it had a high ceiling, and red walls filled to the top with golden-framed paintings. Here:

It was such an experience. I also found this great place - it was a corridor right outside of an exhibit, and it was all white, with a huge floor to ceiling window looking out over a street and some trees. There was a nice 60's black couch right in the middle, and all I wanted to do was sit there and read and do homework. There was no people around so it was calm and silent. You know I really like finding places like that. It's special. I think if I design my own house it will be filled with places like that. Damn if I design my own house... it will be the single most amazing thing you've ever seen.




Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment