Wednesday, November 2

New Lyfe!

SO! Changing my life! I had an eye opening experience this weekend - went away, hung out with a lot of new people, and was a completely different person for a couple days. I realized I need to change. This, whatever I'm doing here, sucks. I realized, rather, realized again, that if I push myself into a uncomfortable situation, I usually have a great time. I am normal, I just don't most of the time.
So, I wanna change. Pushing myself into things is not my favorite, so I'm gonna do it slow. I figure, if I can work on my body, get that comfort and confidence with myself, it will carry over to my mental/social life.

SO MY PLAN:
Eating:
Get salads from whenever I go for lunch and dinner, yogurt parfait for breakfast. Fruit, veggies and hummus for snacks. NO COFFEE, NO CANDY.

Monday: yogurt parfait from yesterday. tea, take in mug. Stop at d.c. and get salad and snack. eat salad in logic. Eat snack in mythology. Stop at d.c. again for dinner salad.

Tuesday: Parfait from yesterday, tea. Stop at healthy living for healthy lunch, or salad at marche. Get salad for dinner and 2 parfaits. Eat dinner after plant bio.

Wednesday: repeat monday.

Thursday: Parfait from yesterday. After pottery, pick up lunch and dinner salad, one parfait.

Friday: repeat wed/mon - but eat during painting period in cyber cafe.

Saturday/Sunday: varies, get food at marche. parfait for monday.



Exercise:
Workout vids for 1 hr, one every morning.
Monday: yoga class.
Sunday: yoga class.
Swimming once a week: after pottery or after counseling.



Well, this plan's a work in progress. Like me!




Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment