Wednesday, December 14

ALMOST DOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEE

I can't wait to go home, see my fam, do christmas, hit up st, j, nbd. I went out shopping yesterday and got some summer clothes for st. j... tanks, shirts, a beauuuuutiful dress, I call it my gauguin dress. I looked at bathing suits, but that never goes well, I think I'm gonna have to do another off the internet things. I think I'll do that now. I also got some new makeup, always feels good. Now, I have to study like mad for arth and pss exams tomorrow, meeting with D to study, excited. I'm having such a hard time deciding what mug to give A... I realized that I really didnt make that much stuff, and it's hard to give something valuable away to someone I dont really care about. But k and all his family will see it, maybe they will think more highly of me...ok i think i know which one. Off to study! Dont distract me!



S

No comments:

Post a Comment