Thursday, January 19

Help me... the therapist who I wanted to see about medications can't see me until March 1st... this is so awful, what am I going to do?!? Options: go back to my old doctor at home and start taking that medication, I mean I have it, whats stopping me, might as well give it a go; maybe start seeing a doctor at mum and dad and hs place? Big girl doctor. I gotta get going on this. I neeeeeed this, you should see me today, crying every time I think of going to french class because I'm so scared, and every time I think of home, where I'm not as lonely as I am up here. I'm so lonely, pathetic, this is no way to live. I am proud of myself though, for seeking out this lady, as well as my advisor, and making steps in studying abroad. I'm proud of that, it's good. I just wish I had a pill to pop right now to make this all go away. What if I have to deal with this my whole life, being this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment