Saturday, January 21

Update!

Ah, life is good. Ish. Got honked at as I was walking to breakfast by a van full of snowboard bros! Lol, they were probs still asleep, it was like 8am. I didn't know my ass was that nice! Anyways, Thursday K visited so A and B came over and we all got trashed, and B and I flirted like 4 year olds, whats new, and A had a dick of a friend who made fun of me, and was really touchy feeling with B all night, lol. And As fucking loser of a roommate, hes so weird. He drank like half of all our alcohol but was so quiet. Ugh. So, I was so drunk. In the morning I had so many classes and met with study abroad people and my cute advisor, all while I was unbelievably hungover and on the verge of puking every minute. And I lost my phone haha! I found it at HM front desk. No idea. But i learned a lot about my future and studying abroad, and that pretty much whats on my radar right now, trying to get to Paris next year! I gotta get out of here, and La Ville Lumiere, what could be better than that. BUT the deadline is in 3 weeks and I need to make it. Oh, did I mention K might be in Paris next fall too!!?! How much fun would that be. Take the city by storm! Americans in Paris, ahh. Hope it happens!

Sums

No comments:

Post a Comment