Sunday, November 4

On a side note, I've been having weird dreams lately, and a lot of them, and the one that stuck in m mind was one when I was riding in the car with my whole family, and I had recently just found out that BB, a scholar we are researching in AH,  is actually the woman who plays the evil queen in once upon a time!!!! So I tell them and they are all like whaaaaaat hannah is so excited, and so am I. I totally love her. that led me to thinking, in real life, that I should write an art history paper on why evil queens are always beautiful, but not a pure beauty like the princesses. They have a dark beauty, seductive, volatile... does it represent a type of women the movie makers/artists felt attracted to? Or does it represent that the evil queen has another half to her, a human half, a good half, and that if reflected in her looks? Because it is universally known that it is a classical thought that beauty reflects inner goodness, and thats why the heros/heroines are always beautiful. Anyways, when I have a second or maybe two to think about something other then school, I'll do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment