Friday, November 16

Roommates

So, my roommate - we have kind of an unspoken agreement, how to we work living together. I wake up early, she sleeps late, she parties at night, I go to bed early... so we hardly ever see eachother. It's ok with me, it works out. Because I like time alone, but I also like having someone around so I don't feel lonely... I know, I know, say whatever you say. But it's how I like it. So anyways, her friend from her old college was in the area and she's spending the night in our room. So they come storming in, and they start talking, and jesus, where do I start. She voted for Romney! Holy fuck! she listens to country music, taylor swift is her fave. They just were telling stories about how druuuuunk they get, and apparently my roommate has a guy shes been hooking up with here.... woo wooo! But then, she was telling her friend about her ex bf... and holy shit theres a story. So apparently he took a video of a girl showering, and got kicked out of his old school. And hes bi, and he also took a vid of a GUY showering. And then he went to my rm school, and she didnt know any of this! then she found out, and  he started an application to her new school... he sounds like a fucking psychopath, #1. And her mother still thinks she is crazy for breaking up with him, even tho she knows this... I mean, its just things that I can't wrap my head around, because my life is so quiet, so peaceful and slow. No drama. At least at this point in it. It just reminds me of how other people live out there, I hesitate to say what the world is really like because I don't think everyones like that, thank goodness. I start to think I'm unknowledgeable of the real world, but then I realize that my family is just different, I am different, I was raised differently. I dont know. I'm just thinking about things. It's ridiculous that a little thing like this can totally throw my little world out of orbit. My little one person world.


-sums

No comments:

Post a Comment