Saturday, December 8

Christmastime!

Although coming to my blog makes me think of lovely spring and summer and green grass - IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME HERE IN NEW ENGLAND!!! I love xmas. Cookies, lights, snow, christmas music... heaven, every year. I can't wait to visit home and cook and bake and wrap presents... but it's funny, unlike at uv, i'm not like totally desperate to go home. I honestly wouldn't mind staying here longer... or rather, I won't mind coming back. I feel like a whole MONTH at home might get a little tiring. It always does. I romanticize my home a great deal. But I god, how can you not? It's heaven up there! Warm house, big kitchen, dogs and cats, little fuzzy donkey, chicken and rabbits, big gardens, wreaths decorating every door, fireplace, our old christmas movies, a big christmas tree... can't wait!


-Sums

No comments:

Post a Comment