Tuesday, December 18

Dreams in the Day...

Those are the worst, having dreams while taking a nap, and then you wake up and you have no idea what time it is or what's happening... I had a final today, and afterwards I came back to my room and slept from 10:30 to 3. I know. I had a dream about me and my little bro, we were camping up at our neighbors, but it was that weird house that I've made up, with all the ladders and secret apartments... and then in the morning we were going to leave and there was a bear. It was like red-purple, and had a weird distorted face... it kind of knew we were there, but it was ignoring us and kind of sleeping at the edge of the woods. And r didn't know, he was chatting away, and I was trying to get all of our stuff to fit in to one bag so we could run faster, but then I started playing with the food bag. And the bear looks up at us. And I say r just drop your stuff we gotta go the bear saw us. And hes like, bear? and his poor little face, pure terror passes over it. Because you know how his worst fear was bears when he was little? Poor poor little guy. My heart is ripped out of my body when I see r sad or scared, even in dream. Anyways we started running, then the bear started running, and all of a sudden there were hundreds of raspberry colored bears all around us! And then I dont really know what happened next. I think we might have been saved, dad came up on the four wheeler brandishing like four different guns. Then there was a nancy drew themed dream, something about the shop, and something hidden that we needed to find before the bad guy did. And then, the worst dream of all. Our neighbor came over, dads friend,  and the grown ups were chatting, and then things got heated. Dad said something in an angry rant about mom being with the neighbor. And as he said it, he pointed at me. Like I was the milkman's daughter! I remember my face dropping, I didn't even care about anything else. I confronted mom about it, and she gets that guilty smile face she does, and doesnt really answer, then I am like mom i need to fucking know, and h is there, backing me up, wow. Then mom says guiltily, that well, she was lonely! And that was the whole explanation. I remember thinking in the dream or after or sometime about how dad was mad at the neighbor for sleeping with his wife, not mad at his wife. Like the woman cant be held responsible for her lust. Anyways, what the fuck kind of dream is that. How messed up. I had to call my real parents in real life later that day, and I literally could not bring myself to do it because I was still so shaken up. And then, I had a paper to finish, and I just was in a haze the entire time, so strange. And now, I know that I'm not going be able to sleep because I need 5 hours less of sleep tonight. Ugh. But home tomorrow! Excited but at the same time, kind of not sure what to think, hoping its not too boring and bad...


-sums

No comments:

Post a Comment