Wednesday, May 4

Rainy Last Day of Many Things!!

Today is the last day of classes!! School's almost over, and really, can you blame me if I am freakin overjoyed out of my mind?! I'm so ready to get out of here.
Today I had my last therapy session also, and it was really sad to say goodbye to Carmen, she has really been a huge help to me. We talked about what my future holds: working on accepting my personality and traits, and becoming "vulnerable"; working on accepting my body, because this is the one I got, and there's nothing I can do about it, and most of all, Carmen says this sumer should be for regeneration and relaxation and mulling over everything I've learned this year. I think I can do that!! Although this whole body image thing has gotten me down over the past few days, looking to the future and the bright things it holds cheers me up. It's gonna be a great summer!!!


-Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment