Thursday, May 5

GD.

Whew-weee what a night last night! First time I've been drunk in way too long. It was fun at the time, but it really had three consequences that aren't the greatest: 1) I'M REALLY FUCKING HUNG OVER   2) I realized that I'm no fun without some alchy in me, like I don't talk at all. A little depressing.  3) I have an enormousssss crush on my guy friend. We hung out and watched ufc fighting and talked about deadliest catch and mythbusters and sat really close together.... gaahhhhh. We'll see where that goes!! Oh and a fouth: I have a fucking exam tomorrow at 7:30 in the morning and I cannot see straight no less think straight because I have the worst headache and feel like I'm going to upchuck every second. NOT good. Only thing to do is see how it goes....



-Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment