Monday, August 29

Classes!

The only thing that's keeping me going right now is excitement for my CLASSES! I can't wait to learn all this new cool stuff. Ok, my classes:

Swimming for Fitness - excited to learn a physical activity that I can keep doing (correctly!) for the rest of my life. I love swimming too.

Farm and Garden Horticulture - I am taking this because I loved my plant class last year. I don't know, something really intrigues me about learning all I can about my home and maybe my future home if I want it to be.

Italian 001- the sole reason I am taking this class is because of Frances Mayes' Under the Tuscan Sun. No kidding you. I want to visit Italy so bad!

Art History Renaissance to Modern - no explanation needed, expect that I'm thinking art history might be what I want my career to be eventually! also D's in this class with me. We had such a great time last year.
 
Introduction to Logic - I'm taking this because it counts for the one math credit that I need to graduate! Genius! I love thinking about logic and mind-twisting ideas.

Myths and Legends of the Trojan War - I love learning about ancient Greece and classical periods. I have always been fascinated by Greek gods too. In this class we are reading The Odyssey, The Iliad, The Aeneid, etc. Any educated person can carry on a conversation about these books! I can't wait to be educated!



Allllsssoooo some extracurricular activities: a intermediate pottery class, drop in yoga classes, a meditation class, some regular counseling! and hopefully volunteering at the local humane society walking dogs. 


Doesn't that sound great?! I hope it will keep me busy enough to keep my mind of all my problems. I really do have problems, don't I. That's one of the first time's I've admitted it. I try to act all perfect all of the time, and now I've started to think that I am.... that's weirdly scary.
Any-fuckin-ways, over and out,



Summer




No comments:

Post a Comment