Wednesday, August 31

Well, first day of classes down...I should count how many left I have to go. I mean really. Make a calendar like T. Classes were good, fun actually, the only thing that bummed me out was apparently A is in my horticulture class... I really enjoyed being in that alone. It's in the same room as my plant class last year, and I sit in the same place... It's just I fell like that's MY thing, my real self, and now I'm going to be pretending to not like it because A's there... you know what, no, I don't care what he thinks. I did have dinner with him the other night, and it's just funny because I realized how much I really...don't...like him! Like, as a person! He's such a fucking pushover, a pussy I can't stand it now that I think about it. I guess I've really put up with him cause he's been my only friend up here. He's veeery similar to K, but in guy form. So, it doesn't work. You know that's what I'm supposed to be doing, figuring out who my real friends are. Maybe UVM's not the place for me, this though keeps coming back to me. I was SO thrilled about taking a semester off... shit what the hell am I going to do.

Therapy time!!!!





Summer






No comments:

Post a Comment