Sunday, September 4

Visit

My family visited me today. H actually came up last night, and we hung out on the green, smoking and drinking (well until I lost the cigarettes) It was great to see her. Then in the morning everyone came up, they brought up a bunch of stuff I forgot, very helpful, along with some scarlet runner beans! Soon, my windows will be covered with this:



So pretty!
It was hard to find brunch because because everywhere was so full! Labor day weekend. It was a little awkward walking around campus, but, like always I guess. They left the blow up mattress up here so H can visit anytime she wants and have a bed! I miss them so much already. I wish I could be there with them, doing fall things, putting away veggies and fruit for the winter, harvesting.. I've never had a fall in VT without being distracted by school... I keep thinking it would have been great to take the fall/year off. School's just not as exciting as I thought anymore. H and I were talking about it, I like to experience something, and once I know what it's about, I'm on to the next thing. Like drinking and parties. Now, i've experience school, it's cool i guess... but now i need something new. I really don't know if I'm gonna be able to make it thru the entire year.
We'll see.

P.S. I love Irish Setters!!


No comments:

Post a Comment