Wednesday, September 7

Luxury

I know I've always been the spokesman for the simple life, but I can't help it, a life of luxury appeals to me so much. In a way, it is a simple life, there are no worries about money! Which causes so many problems these days. I can't help but dream about this life. Here are some of them:







Cars.




Even phones! Solid gold, of course





I've lately become obsessed with watches - some sell for more than cars.







Gems and Riches, of course... diamonds are a girls best friend!





My house will be one for the history books. I would hope to design it myself, but since the best locations are often already taken, I might have to settle. Renovations are possible!

Second/summer homes are a must... one in Tuscany goes without saying...

A throw in one in the Caribbean! U.S. Virgin Islands probably, easy travel.









Perfumes... the best are always expensive. A scent can really add another layer to you.









The most expensive brands in the world. But being well-dressed is important. Imagine spending $10,000 on a single shopping trip. On a single purse!





The ability to afford, and the excuse to wear luxurious evening gowns.

The most expensive pet in the world - a Bengal cat, or "lap leopard". The next best thing to a real leopard!






Pens, fine wines, cigars.



Luxury hotels and luxury travel. Imagine the places you could see if you had money! That's one of my biggest motivators.

Almost goes without saying... this would be the very FIRST thing I buy if I came upon money. Or maybe this:
A beautiful Concordia.

And to buy it all... a credit card made out of gold and platinum! It cost $1,000 to being with and there is no spending limit! As in billions of dollars could be spent. (hopefully) my kind of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment