Thursday, September 22

Today

Listening to Beethoven's 'moonlight sonata'. It's haunting. I love classical music. See, writing music is harding that painting, I think, because composing come entirely from your head, whereas painting you at least base it off something you visually see. I have a lot of respect for the truly gifted composers, none of which there are today, but it the golden ages they were everywhere.

Anyways, swimming today, then my first pottery class! I'm excited but nervous. I mean, as usual. I just hope, really hope, that I find some friends there, or at least some people to vibe with. Or, not even that, I hope I have fun and don't feel like shit about myself 24/7 because of the class, which everything else in this world seems to do. It can get depressing.

 I had a little over-tired episode last night; I dressed up in sexy teacher clothes, and well, I looked gooooood. I have this figure under there, I just don't wear the right clothes I think. It would just take a lot of work to dress that sexy everyday. But, girl, how am I gonna get a guy if I don't? Isn't that like my goal in college, to find a guy to marry? Yes. Most people find their futures in college. So, I guess that's something to work on: dressing sexy! It did also boost my confidence a little, always good and always rare.

ALSO, art history class yesterday...ooooooh my god. Where do I start I'm still thinking about it. So, as you know my arth teacher is young, and very attractive. (although I've spotted a wedding right on his finger) Yesterday he talked about these 2 pieces of sculpture, which were very suggestive and erotic. The one of Judith and Holofernes, he talked about a lot. And man did he just keep bringing up that eroticism! He would say, because of what they had just been doing in bed together, and she took control of him... on and on. It was so sexy, I wanted him so bad. Like I just couldn't stop these pictures from forming in my mind!! Aaaggghhhh. When guys talk dirty... I guess the teacher-student thing always gets me to. Guys in a position of power....

Ok, enough. Too much fantasizing. Remember mindfullness, in the moment! It's funny how this does make me feel better though, like it's a normal thing I'm feeling, hot for teacher, and it's good that my feelings are validated. I feel normal wooooooooooooo. Funny how that works. 
ok, g2g!




Summer




No comments:

Post a Comment