Sunday, September 25

Gosh the weather up here is great, crisp, cold and sunny one minute, then hot, sticky, foggy, cloudy the next. I hate those sticky days. I hope we have a long fall this year, because I was looking at my clothes and 90% of everything I own are fall clothes, comfy sweaters, jeans, boots, scarves, etc. A fall girl named summer.

I got an appointment with a counselor for Tuesday. I'm a little numb about it just because I know what to expect, and I'm just hoping that she will have something worthwhile and intelligent to say about my problems... I am looking forward to talking about myself for an hour each week though! Since there's no one else to tell. It's insane though, that health insurance covers only a portion of it, and we have to pick up the rest... why the hell do we pay all that money then!??! YEa, ok, someone miiiight have a horrible accident and rack up $10,000 in hospital bills but really when does that ever happen? Thieving sons a bitches my dad always says.

I copped some wild asters yesterday early in the morning, and now they look absolutely gorgeous in front of Monet's poppies. Gasp, did I tell you!?! My grandmother in giving us Sailboats on Long Island Sound by Javier Gonzalez! It's a stunning painting, I'm so honored to have it be hanging in my room. I hope that someday I can have it in my house, along with all my other famous artworks I will have collected. Someday.....




Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment