Tuesday, February 7

--thoughts--

Ah yes, researching oriental carpets in painting and watching the snow fall and the sun shine at the same time. How strange. I realized today that aunt scarlett is visiting me the same time as the full moon... don't people talk about women being connected to the moon somehow? I wish that those fantastical stories of magic, gods, and spirits were true... life would be so exciting. I just don't believe in anything, so my life is a little uneventful. I've thought that turning to god might be a good idea, but what if I turn to the greek gods? Now THAT would be exciting. Sorry, I've got to go give offerings to Athena at my shrine, I cant go see a movie. It would give me something to do. I wonder if other people are like me. That's one of my biggest questions. but how will I ever know? Theres gotta be. If anything, I'm the most average person on the planet. I was thinking, the right kind of guy for me would be a guy who is looking for some stability, a rock, a grounder, to love him unconditionally and constantly, forever. And who can keep a good house and make a mean steak. I'm not wild or crazy; drama's not my thing. Sorry, didnt mean to turn this into an internet dating site. Back to studying...


Sums

No comments:

Post a Comment