Tuesday, February 21

You know, I've been thinking, these wishes and all. People say that money doesn't buy happiness, but what if the things that make me happy, can only be had with an excess of money? Thing that make me happy are works of art, beautiful houses, beautiful views, beautiful men (wink). I like possessing things. People THINK that money will make them happy, but I know it as a fact. Spending all this time alone lately I've learned two things: that being surrounded by people who love you is the only way you can be truly happy; and two, the things that make me happy when I'm not surrounded by people I love - see above. If I can't have one I might as well have the other, otherwise what's the point. Finding a rich guy that I love seems to be my ideal outcome right now, then I'll have both. But if that doesn't happen, I can find I guy that I love, regardless of money, and we can have lots of kids and live close to mum and dad and H and R and I can be happy that way, OR marry a rich guy who I don't love, and have him buy me lots of houses and clothes and jewelry and beauty in general, and I can make friends and I'll be fine, I'll still have my family. OR I can come upon a large sum of money myself, then marry I guy that I love. But lets be real, how would I get any money.

No comments:

Post a Comment