Monday, February 6

Spring?

Feels like springtime outside! It's amazing how it raises my spirits. Full of thoughts of daffodils, crocuses, robin, turning water, walks down to church street, dreaming of packing up my room and leaving, the greenhouse and the smell of the earth... New beginnings. The sun feels so good and makes you want to be a better person. It infuses you with it's own firey, powerful lustful life force, and you feel alive. It's an amazing feeling for people like me who don't feel a lot of things everyday. This weather, it also makes me think of this summer, the things that are in store, things that could happen, adventures I could have... I really want to drive cross the country, but maybe I'll be in the city, living in a three story townhouse and working a little bit... still, it sounds amazing. And then, the piece de resistance... PARIS!! Everything I do now I feel is in relation to that.



But, it's still winter. And I have a lot of homework to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment