Tuesday, February 21

Wishes

If I had three wishes, they would be....

1. 10 BILLION DOLLARS in my name is such way that I could access it all and it's legal and unquestioned and everything.

2. A guy who is physically identical to Paul Walker, who is exactly what I want/need in a guy, and who worships me and loves me unconditionally, and will never leave me.

3. The perfect body, you know, the one I always dream of having. Perfectly proportional. My face is the most beautiful it can be without looking too different - bigger eyes, more amazing, captivating, dark, with thick eyelashes. Smaller cheeks, smaller nose. Dark hair with bright natural highlights and naturally wavy. Naturally tan. Strong everywhere. Big butt! Firm belly with some natural pudge. Strong arms, long fingers with perfect long nails. Breasts a size D, prefect, firm, perky. Also able to age gracefully.



aka..
1. Money
2. The Perfect Man
3. The Perfect Me

No comments:

Post a Comment