Sunday, October 9

On Feeling Good

I dressed myself up today, a Sunday, for my outing to the library to study with D. My new white shirt, jeans, my gold watch, and sunglasses, which I think make the outfit. And I don't know, I just love it when people do double takes and stare longer than usual... it gives me confidence that, yea, I do have a nice bod, the kind of bod that guys dig, a womanly body. I gotta get it so I'm not walking/acting like a stuck up snob though, I can tell that's how I come off first impression. But you know what, I deserve to act how I want, it's been a while since I've felt good and I deserve to act however the fuck I want. I do. I bet people think I'm a biddy with tons of friends who hooks up with lax bros, but, I'm not.... I wonder if they knew. I wish people could walk around with signs on their chests saying who they really are on the inside, their insecurities, everything. It would be so liberating. Like that glee episode, um, glee's amazing.
Anyways, given this new boost of confidence, I feel like I can do... anything. It's a great feeling.





Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment