Tuesday, March 15

Beauty Products - Products That Make You Beautiful

This stuff smells great and moisturizes your face, leaving it smooth, silky and healthy. (Great for dry winter skin, like mine)
An amazing oil-free moisturizing face cream, can be used with the Burts Bees above or by itself! Amazing overall.





*Miracle liquid*
You can basically splash tea tree oil on any skin related problem and it will magically disappear. I pat it on my face at night, it gets rid of bacteria and everything bad. Leaves my skin fresh and tingly!
I basically just use this because it smells like heavenly pillows.




I use a version of this, although my cocoa butter bar is shaped into a sun! I rub it on my hands and anywhere I have dry skin. The greatest scent on the planet.





Makeup gets a bad wrap because people think girls put on makeup to cover their true selves and want to look like someone else. But in reality, when used correctly, it can be a great tool. Some people just look better with a little makeup. Like myself, for example! The trick is to use really healthy, natural, organic stuff like this, so you aren't putting toxins directly into your bloodstream.





My favorite shampoo, smells great and leaves my hear luxurious and moisturized but still with volume. Used in conjunction with...






I run this through the ends of my hair after showers. Detangles and makes my hair SO SOFT. Guys tell me it's one of the things they like best about me, my hair! So take my word for it, this stuff works.




It's funny that I preach about living the simple life then have a post like this... haha thats really the story of my life, what goes on in my head. Can't make up my mind! But maybe theres a way those two ways of life can coexist...


-Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment