Saturday, March 26

Natural Health

I just found this amazing book: "The Essential Natural Health Bible: The Complete Home Guide to Herbs and Oils, Natural Remedies and Nutrition" by Nerys Purchon. Her main points: exercise, well-rounded diet, and a peaceful mind are all essential to a healthy, fulfilling life. My motto! I love this woman! I cannot wait until I have my  own place and job am not stuck in a crappy, gross college campus. I will have the time, space and resources to live a healthy life. I feel here, things are so set in stone, and if you don't like greasy dining hall food, then you are screwed, or out $60 bucks per week on real food. Is it strange that I can't wait to get out of college, even though I just started? Is it strange that I can't wait until I'm a late-twenties, early thirties woman living life on my own terms?
I think this is just another case of me thinking the grass is greener on the other side. There are some very wonderful opportunities here in college that I could be taking advantage of right now instead of complaining about everything else. Positive attitudes can work wonders.




-Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment