Friday, March 25

Being happy.

I found a wonderful wesite called "Zen Habits" and I really agree with all the stuff they say. One post is called "6 Practical and Powerful Ways to Overcome Depression"(link here). After I read it, I found myself thinking back to it all the time and realizing how true it is, and how these steps can, and have made my quality of life a lot better, even though I am not depressed. That's the best part; these steps are the universal way to improve quality of life in general, not just cure depression. And it really works.

I'll give you an overview:

1. Get outside
2. Aerobic Exercise
3. Omega-3 fatty acids (aka eat well)
4. Sleep
5. Socialize
6. WATCH YOUR THINKING!



This guy is a genius. Really guys, follow these steps and you will 100 times closer to The Good Life.


-Summer




No comments:

Post a Comment