Sunday, March 20

I would just like to take a second and appreciate this wonderful show called Avatar: The Last Airbender. This animated series was recently was made into a motion picture which sucked major balls but I want to reassure everyone that this is a very well-done, beautiful, exciting show. It definitely is geared more towards young audiences but the reason I love it is because the animation of the Chinese landscapes and cultures is very beautiful, and something you don't see much in animated kids shows. The characters also have some very real life emotions and develop like real human beings throughout the series. And of course, it has some sweet action and battle scenes.
My little brother and I started watching it on tv but they only played it randomly, so we just got all three seasons on dvd and it was definitely much better to watch it chronologically.
And apparently (as I posted earlier) a sequel to the show is being made, about the Avatar after Aang, a water tribe girl. I'm probably more excited than I should be.
So here are some pics of the show:














-Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment