Friday, March 18

Beautiful Chicas

So although the male form was valued more beautiful above the females in ancient Greek times, nowadays it's the female form. And although no, my friends, I am not a homosexual I do think the female figure is considerably more beautiful than a males. So here is a collection of beautiful women who I dream of being!!!


Cheryl Burke - curves!



Lake Bell - strong features



Jackie - glam



Eyes and freckles!





Anouk Amiee from La Dolce Vita...  a classic beauty.



Anita Eckberg from La Dolce Vita as well... the body.



Brooke - strong features.



Genevive Cortez from Wildfire! Dark latina features.



Jessica Alba




Kate Bosworth - multicolored eyes!




The little girl from the last scene in la dolce vita, just so striking.






And of course, the original.... Marilyn. Cannot get anymore glamorous than Marilyn.


 Kelly Brook - what curves


 Brigitte Bardot, first of all a great picture!


 Julie Christie


 I love Lauren Hill.


Carly Simon! I think the women form the 70's are some of the most beautiful.






-Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment