Monday, April 25

Been A While...

Gosh I went home for Easter and I feel like I've been gone a month. I really enjoyed it, we went to my Grandmother's house and visited with relatives. It was somewhat bittersweet, because she is selling her beautiful big old house in May, so this was our last family gathering in it forever. I've had so many great memories there, it's been a real big part of my childhood. My dad said to me, "gosh if you were only a couple years older and had a nice husband and some kids, I bet you could get your grandmother to sell it to you for cheap!!" so true. It is my dream house, I would kill to live there. But alas, I am unmarried and plan on staying that way at least for a couple years.
It was the greatest thing, seeing my family and relative, they all noticed how different I looked, both physically (I have lost quite a few lbs!!) and more how I carried myself - they said I look so much more at ease with my body, spoke more freely, and just seemed more chill. And really that meant more than anything, because my family does know me better than anyone, and they realized how much work I have done to change myself and my lifestyles to be healthier and better overall. I'm glad someone realizes it. And now with all this beautiful weather, and these great feelings, I feel I'm on a high, and I don't wanna come down. Summer does indeed look promising.



ONLY THREE MORE WEEKS OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



-Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment