Monday, April 4

F Roommates

My roommate's gay, extremely strange brothers are still visiting (Thank GOD I wasn't here for the rest of this weekend) and I'm thanking heavens they are leaving today because they creep me out. One of them is in his teens, like 15 or something, and he is scary looking and like gives me these terrifying smiles. I had been traveling all weekend and when I got back all I wanted to do was curl up and go to bed but they all were in the room, eat disgusting junk food and sodas and blasting SNL, like, it was incredibly loud. I tried to read, and ended up watching the hills with the volume on my comp up to the max for like 2 hrs until they finally decided to shut the fuck up. Then, when they FINALLY turn off the light, the brothers, on the floor were watching MORE tv on their little ipad, with the bright light shining right into my eyes. So I finally got to sleep, but was constantly woken up by them thrashing around on their little blow up mattress, it was SOOO loud. Then, although I don't have class until 11:45, they woke me up at 8:00 and I couldn't get back to sleep, so I packed up my shit and am sitting in the totally empty library. I'm nodding off to sleep even as I write this. FUCK THEM. Ruining my day FUCK YOU




-Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment