Saturday, April 16

Whenever I think about this blog it makes me want to be a better person, cause all I seem to write about, mostly, is the good life and farming etc etc. But that is a good thing, everyone need inspiration to be a better person.
I feel this counseling thing is giving me a lot of great life lessons, that is going to give me a big step up in my coming life. You know people go through most of their life with out learning these things. I'm very proud of myself that I am taking the time to focus of this stuff now. I'm happy I don't have a boyfriend, or flock of friends,  to distract me from my learning. People my age just kind of give into the desire to be with people all the time, and then never get to spend time with just themselves until their 40's or 50's. Like that Eat Pray Love lady. She says she has never been without a boyfriend since she was 16 or something, and that's the whole reason she does that trip. Same with Under the Tuscan Sun. She takes that trip to find herself. Well, let's just say that I am taking that trip, that trip to Tuscany, Italy, India, and Indonesia... only, I'm 19 instead of 40. I mean, won't life be more fun, living like I'm young when I'm older? And for the majority of my life? These ladies only get the last half of their lives to live well.
But maybe I'm fooling myself. Maybe people go on that self-discovery mission at that age because that is the only time you can. Maybe I'm to young, don't have enough experiences. But I do feel something changing inside, I do feel wiser. I do.


-Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment