Saturday, October 13

Contemplating Previous Lives


To be in love – I can only imagine. I feel like ive felt all the feelings of the world before, I wonder if its just cause I can imagine them really well, or I lived them all in a previous life. What was my previous life I wonder, was it fulfilling, did I live well? Was I ever happy? Maybe the powers that be are giving me this path to happiness early because I did find it last time. Maybe I lived in the city and did drugs and was an alchoholic, maybe I was black, maybe i come from a long line of African drummers, maybe I was dependant on all those things and I was miserable and I didn’t find happiness cause I died early. But inside was an amzing person, inside was a genious, just like me, inside, it is hidden, but it is there. Now in this life I have all the things the old me didn’t, I have family, live in the country, have power to not give in to drugs and alcohol, have the money to do some things, and I have been shown the path to enlightenment, to happiness, early in my life. I deserve it after all the things ive been through. What did I do before that one, was I miserable too, or was I happy? For some reason I feel like I was never famous, I was never in a position of power, dominating. I was the medicine woman, I was the sage, I was the nun, maybe a mother superior. Wise and unassuming. Good. I feel like I was always a woman. I feel like, at least at this point in this life, I nevre had much of a lover, I found solace in other women. No, no, I feel like I always had lovers. Forbidden lovers. That’s so exciting to me. Maybe in one life I was a seductress. I guess what I would have been was a WOMAN, through and through, who used her feminine powers to their fullness. Powers of seduction, powers of healing, powers of compassion. Girl power man. Women rule the world.


Sums

No comments:

Post a Comment