Friday, October 5

Dreams

Whenever I look at ZsaZsa's blog I always go into daydream mode and I can't stop dreaming. To try to get them out of my head so I can focus on hw.... here they are...

I dream the most handsome man at school, comes up to me tomorrow and introduces himself, and tells me I'm beautiful. He is tall, has incredible eyes, a deep voice, tan, well-spoken, polite, funny, not terribly emotional, is fun and outgoing and loves the outdoors. We hang out a couple of times and I have the time of my life. We end up dating and I am so happy every second of every day. He impresses my family at the christmas party. We date until I finish college, when he asks me to marry him. The ring is gorgeous and sparkly and huge. We get married in an incredibly lavish celebration in new york city or something of the sort. Then he whisks me off to Europe for our honeymoon: Rome, Paris, Monaco, Vienna, Barcelona... we meet all his friends around and we go sailing on yachts, have fabulous dinner parties, gamble, go to races. We stay in luxurious hotel suites and have little balconies on which we take our morning croissant and espresso. He also takes me to Tuscany where he surprises me with his wedding present to me.... my own Bramasole. It is exactly as I had dreamed. We must go back home, but I soon return and refurbish Brammasole as Mrs. Mayes did. He has a business job all over the globe and i often accompany him, but often i just have some relaxing time to myself in a spa somewhere, or in one of our various villias by the beach, in the mountains, or in the city. We eventually have a little girl together, and then a son. Our kids grow up to be successful smart and well off. We grow old together in the hill of spain or france or italy and remain as much in love as we were the day we met.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment