Sunday, October 21

Thinking of High School

Looking through some old fb photos. It was just hard. Seeing all those people whom I used to have relationships with, who I used to hate, who I used to date, who I hooked up with, whose secrets I know... I was a complete person then, I knew people and they knew me. And I guess I just dont feel like a complete person now. I'm just different. I dont have that many friends. its sad to think that i let those people in the photos fall out of my life. I'm pretty stuck up when you think about it. Why did i think i was so much better than all those people who i didnt like in hs? Maybe thats why I dont have any friends. I really shouldnt worry about my past... but when I think about it, I always have to give up the rest of the day because I just cant go on, i'm too sad, i feel so bad abou myself. for who i was then and who i am now. how does one survive then? who you are is your past your present and your future. You cant have just one.


No comments:

Post a Comment