Sunday, October 14

So Much To Say...

I sit here with so much to say but no words to say them with. So much to tell, no one to tell it to. So much I want to do, no confidence to do it with. So much in this world I do not have. Would my life be better if I had all the things I want, right now, if I had a genie in a lamp and I got all three wishes? Would I be happy and complete for the rest of my life? I always come back to HOD syndrome, I think I'd get that. I think the journey is what life consists of. This right now, me trying to figure out how to live is part of it. This isn't just some tiny forgettable bleep in my divine plan to get everything I want. I'll probably remember this part in my life more than if I come across money later on. So what I have to do is keep trying for my goal, but making sure I never achieve it. Hm. Or keep trying new things that are hard and difficult so things are interesting. The end result isn't being famous or a billionaire. The end result, truthfully, is the grave.



Sums

No comments:

Post a Comment