Friday, October 5

WHY ME???

WHY WHY WHY WHY I dont understand what im doing wring and why i want everything i dont have... how will iever be happy??? why is the world so hard to understand why am I so hard to understand??? All i want right now is someone to love me, someone who knows me and understands me and knows what i like and how i do things and does everything right to me, makes me the happiest girl in the world. I want someone to do things with, someone to hike with and go see operas and broadway plays with...some to have wild and crazy sex with, someone who makes everyone jealous, someone who surprises me with presents, someone who just lays with me in bed and cuddles with me. and we dont have to talk its nice to just be in the presence of the other.
but, you know how logical i am good lord, and how i can see things..... and i just dont see this happening. ever. WHYWHWYWWHWYWYWHWHW i cant do this it isnt fair

No comments:

Post a Comment