Monday, April 29

matt revisited

I went to see matt today, to catch up on some payroll business, and he said that he thought of me the other day, when he found an article on hands...haha matt. He was talking about how people worked harder at his old school, people here seem lazy, this generation is all about instant gratification... i mean, he wasn't that whiney. but i feel like he has really, really, high standards. He was like, send over some of your work if you want to get into an intermediate class! the first thing that came to my mind was those blobs that i made in like 3rd grade... ahhhh he would be like, ooohhhh. he said that theres a big different between craft studios and college credit level ceramics classes.... i guess obviously. but now i hesitate about taking a class. i also think about his mind set towards student teacher relationship, which i so desperatly want to have, yes still, not as intense as before... i feel like that is such a no-no, i doubt it even crosses his mind. I remember though that one time when we were talking and i leaned my head against the doorjamb... come hither, right? It was one of those tings i just did. But i kind of remember him looking at me, puzzled, and i bet he realized for the first time that i was, i dont know, sexualized in some way, attracted to him, whatever. I bet hes like, ah, just another school girl crush. That happens to me all the time. cause im studly and have a melting smile and sparkling smily eyes. Killing me...

No comments:

Post a Comment