Sunday, April 14

t + m

For some reason in my little mind tom hid. and matt have the same allue. I think they look similar. They have the same eyes, the same mischievous look, a great smile... I think its the smile with both of them, when matt smiles its literally the greatest thing on the planet, and just being able to witness that with both of them... it makes you feel like youre special in some way...what neglect or horrible event happened to me as a child so I have to be constantly loved and the center of attention and worshipped? Maybe becuase Im spoiled, and I have been my whole life. My life isnt hard, its...too easy. wow. A little hardship...it brings out the best in me, I show myself and others what I can do. My true colors come out. I wish I could come out of my comfort zone a little more often. I might have to resort to purposfully injuring myself just to have a little excitement in my life. Ive actually thought about that. I look back at my posts before my accident and I was so incredibly pathetic. I probably would have died of loneliness and boredom if nothing had happened... Its just so sad. How can a life be so horrible and lonely and sad? Just breathe and think of matt smiling at you....
-s

No comments:

Post a Comment